This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, December 19, 2008

its snowing tonight!

Copy of IMG_3411

At 9 pm, the snow is coming down fast. Skippy and I will have to do some diggin' to find my patch of kale tomorrow. Heck, I don't even think we'll be able to find the garden out there ....


Blogger Tyra in Vaxholm said...

Oh... Kathy and Skippy you are soooo lucky! / Tyra

December 20, 2008 12:48 AM

Blogger Connie said...

The lights on the steps make the snow look so pretty. We have snow, too, just in time for a White Christmas. Daughter and family have arrived here today safely, so I say...let it snow!

December 20, 2008 1:40 AM

Blogger Trish Sharp said...

i want snow!!!!! it looks so pretty!!!!!!
here (south carolina) i ran in the park yesterday in a t-shirt.

December 20, 2008 6:52 AM

OpenID livinginalocalzone said...

The snow has been coming down fast and hard here ever since about 1pm yesterday. And no signs of stopping at 9am this morning! Serious digging for sure. I am just looking out at my garden area as I type and I don't think I can even tell where the rows are! Glad you and Skippy are safe :-)

December 20, 2008 8:57 AM

Blogger Jessica said...

Oo I am so jealous!! It's so pretty!

December 20, 2008 1:10 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden