a beautiful gardening day
Today I cleaned up my side yard garden. What a fantastic day.
- Photograph in the morning light everything that was blooming.
- Photograph all the spider webs.
- Harvest basil, soybeans and cucumbers.
- Pull, bag and dispose of all the tomato debris.
- Pull and compost the peas and stack the pea poles.
- Support the garden fence better.
- Trim and adjust the rose shoots.
- Trim the grass/weeds between the garden beds.
- Empty compost tumbler and spread onto 2 cleared beds.
- Dismantle an old decayed compost bin.
- Hand sift compost from bin and spread on the 2 cleared beds.
- Topseed 2 beds with green manure mix (from Johnny's - a mix of vetch, field peas, clover and winter rye)
- Clean up and have a cranberry martini.
An aerial series of this year's garden so far: April through September.
Labels: aerial sideyard photos