Sunday, July 22, 2007

a tour of Skippy's vegetable garden


I have been experimenting with video's. This is a 1 minute tour of my garden early this morning. (I have to warn that it's pretty poor quality video.) The first garden bed has fading peas (Capucijner and sugar snaps) and lettuce, the next bed has beans, basil and carrots, then comes kale and broccoli and back by the fence are the big leaves of summer squashes. After the gate are my recently transplanted cucumbers on their trellis and then the giant tomato vines. Last of all Skippy comes over and joins me. Though still photos work best for a garden, the video adds a little action. (There is no sound with the video.)

3 comments:

Your Host said...

Well done! Very nice space! Some background music with the Lawrence Welk Champaign Music Makers would cinch it!

Doctor Mom said...

I'm expecting to see this clip incorporated in the Denzel Washington-Oprah Winfrey filming extravaganza currently rolling in Harvard Square and environs. Skippy definitely has star presence--and that clipped tail is so stylish!

kathy said...

Oh my. I think a filming career may not be in my future...