This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, September 12, 2008

aerial of my home garden

garden aerial
aerial views of my home vegetable garden



Blogger pjkobulnicky said...

Kathy ... we garden in very similar ways and i just wrote about a topic that we seem to have in common ... light. Check it out at


September 12, 2008 11:23 AM

OpenID nancybond said...

Your garden looks organized to take advantage of every possible square inch. :) Nice!

September 12, 2008 11:26 AM

Blogger Mother Nature said...

Not only fruitful but beautiful...

September 12, 2008 1:15 PM

Anonymous Taylor said...

Oh, I just love your garden! It seems so lush and efficient! I can't believe how much you manage to grow in such a small area.

September 12, 2008 1:30 PM

Anonymous Shala said...

Your garden is beautiful. I love the companion planting and what a great burst of color the flowers add!

September 12, 2008 4:21 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do a photosynth of your garden. details at

September 12, 2008 9:57 PM

Blogger kathy said... looks awesome! I'll try soon.

September 13, 2008 9:54 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden