This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my plot today

Copy of IMG_8661


Blogger SNJGardener said...

Is that Skippy's spot? - Dave

June 24, 2009 7:26 AM

Blogger Kelly said...

Things are really starting growing in, if only we could get some sun.....

June 24, 2009 9:15 AM

Blogger kathy said...

Yes, things are growing surprisingly well.

And yes, that's Skippy's spot. He likes to stand guard the door. He enjoys being there and it can be hard to pull him out of the garden sometimes. (Me too)

June 24, 2009 11:14 AM

Anonymous Taylor said...

at least the gloom makes the green look pretty?

I'm trying to find that silver must be here somewhere!

June 24, 2009 11:56 AM

Blogger TSannie said...

Love your guard dog.

June 24, 2009 11:43 PM

Blogger Cynthia said...

So much space! So much crop! Your garden looks amazing. I bet the other gardeners look at your plot in envy ;)


June 25, 2009 1:54 PM

Blogger kathy said...

Plot envy!? Maybe. I certainly get this when looking at other plots in BVG... There are many big, active plots this year.

June 25, 2009 10:50 PM

Anonymous Dawnie (CT) said...

Lookin' good Kathy! Is that you corn in the foreground? Looks like they are coming along very nicely. Mine didn't come up for some reason; and I had sown 2 kinds of seed. Maybe I'll try sowing again.

June 27, 2009 5:21 PM

Blogger Sue said...

He's being such a good boy. I'm afraid mine would want to dig.

June 28, 2009 2:05 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden