This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, June 08, 2009

more rose photos

rose 6 rose 7
rose 1 rose 2
rose 3 rose bush

I suppose I should spray this rose a bit with something to help it out. Its putting so much energy into such a beautiful show and the bugs are taking advantage of it.

rose 4

mystery garden rose: Falstaff maybe?



Blogger mostlypurple said...

How is it's fragrance?

June 08, 2009 11:24 AM

Blogger LHR said...

How lucky to find such a beautiful rose bush in your garden plot!

June 08, 2009 1:08 PM

Blogger Ingela said...

Beutiful piktures of beutiful roses, dont know the name of it, sorry.


June 08, 2009 2:38 PM

Blogger Melissa said...

What a beautiful rose! It looks like my Sarah Bernhardt peony that's just opening up its blooms!

June 08, 2009 10:08 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very gorgeous, I could look at it for hours!

June 10, 2009 11:45 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden