This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, June 05, 2009

edible boston

I had a very nice conversation (i.e. interview) with a writer at Edible Boston (a quarterly magazine) recently about storing vegetables from the garden. She's putting together an article for their summer issue on this topic. I keep watching the magazine stands so I can see what she wrote about me and Skippy and storing vegetables.


Blogger Cynthia said...

You're now officially a celebrity! :D Now watch out for the paparazzi, they might be hiding behind your vegetable bushes! lol

June 05, 2009 11:47 PM

Anonymous Daphne said...

That sounds like it would be a very nice article and how cool that you get to be in it.

June 06, 2009 9:01 AM

Blogger kathy said...

Argh - the hidden camera in the zucchini bushes!! Skippy would warn me. Nothing gets past him!

June 06, 2009 10:57 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The issue is out now. Just so you know.

June 07, 2009 5:49 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden