This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

a nap in the sun...

napping in the sun

6 Comments:

Blogger Gardeness said...

That's so sweet. Lucky dog.

March 05, 2009 1:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick question for you --- love the blog, and am in the same area as you are. I am building out a few raised beds and need to add soil into them (planning to grow tomatoes). Can you please suggest where I can get compost / soil delivered from? If you've ever done so...

March 05, 2009 2:00 PM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

How precious. I just want to cuddle up with him on that pillow!

March 05, 2009 3:53 PM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

awww!!! Too cute!!

March 05, 2009 7:33 PM

 
Anonymous Dawnie (CT) said...

Awwww....what a big baby! lol
I have 2 feline children myself.

March 05, 2009 11:40 PM

 
Blogger Matron said...

So clever! to be able to find that warm spot on the carpet where the sun shines!

March 06, 2009 3:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden