This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

the view from the window


aerial views of my home vegetable garden


Blogger Carol said...

I wish I had an upstairs window to view my garden from! Everything looks so nice in your garden. It must be a lovely place to just relax and enjoy and wait for all those good vegetables to ripen.

June 16, 2007 11:28 AM

Blogger carletongardener said...

Yes. Sometimes I sit on the pathway and watch it grow.

June 16, 2007 12:38 PM

Blogger earlysnowdrop said...

Love the aerial views. Was this photo taken on a rainy day?

June 20, 2007 3:28 PM

Blogger carletongardener said...

The photo was not taken on a rainy day, but early in the morning (9am) with the sprinklers going. I have found that in the mid-summer, it is too bright for this aerial shot to work well mid-day. Plus the garden looks better when its wet. I took a bunch of photos mid-day the previous day that were terrible. The camera doesn't seem to focus well with the high light level. Rainy days work well too.

June 22, 2007 9:46 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden