This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Monday, June 04, 2007

aerial view

June 4, 2007

aerial views of my home vegetable garden

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

It looks great. I'd love to get an aerial view of my garden sometime.

June 04, 2007 8:26 PM

 
Blogger Blackswamp_Girl said...

Gorgeous. I would just love to show pictures of your yard to people at the garden center who feel that they can either have a working garden OR an aesthetically pleasing one. Methinks they would change their minds in a hurry!

June 04, 2007 8:52 PM

 
Blogger Kylee said...

That is a work of ART!! Absolutely beautiful!

June 05, 2007 1:12 AM

 
Blogger Ottawa Gardener said...

What a difference from last time I visited. The garden looks great!

June 06, 2007 7:22 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I LOVE these aerial shots. Keep them coming!

June 07, 2007 12:06 PM

 
Blogger carletongardener said...

The great thing is the garden is always changing. It looks different already.

June 07, 2007 9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden