This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008


One week until the US election. Can you believe it! Let's hope for a change for the better.


Anonymous Jim/ArtofGardening said...

Better is not difficult. I think I could do better.

October 28, 2008 11:13 PM

Blogger Tyra in Vaxholm said...

I'm holding my breath, it's very exiting - were must be a can only get better:-) LOL Tyra

October 29, 2008 3:53 AM

Blogger Sandy said...

Amen! I'm a nervous wreck. Frankly I can't wait until it's over.

October 29, 2008 6:46 AM

Anonymous taylor said...

My nails are bitten down to the stub! I seriously don't think I could take another losing election.

October 29, 2008 8:27 AM

Blogger kathy said...

Me too with the nails!

October 29, 2008 11:46 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gonna be a looooong week!

October 29, 2008 9:33 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden