Saturday, January 31, 2015

skippy and suzie break a trail to my garden

c IMG_0106 Yesterday I made it all the way down to my garden and took this picture. What a day! No garden visible, but still magical.

Someone suggested I use a dog sled to get down there. Huh!! If only I had one. But second best, my dogs did an awesome job breaking a trail for me. Suzie went in the lead, ears flapping and barely taller than the snow cover. Skippy went next and I took up the rear with my snow shoes. By the time the 3 of us passed, we had made a nice trail. Coming back was easy. Except that the trail wasn't very straight. Suzie did a bit of zig-zagging. Who am I to complain, I was so pleased to see the dogs make a trail.

c IMG_0104c IMG_0110

2 comments:

Cary said...

Just found your Persephone Days Winter Planting Calendar tool and so much appreciate it! Thanks so much for all you do. Kathy, have you considered having a Facebook presence? Very easy to track new favorite blog posts for me that way. Missed you adding the Winter Planting calendar and would have loved that last summer. Stay warm! :)

kathy said...

How would I do posting on Facebook? Post the same content on my blog plus on Facebook? Are there other blogs that do that? I do have a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SkippysVegetableGarden

but haven't used it recently. I will look into it.