This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

onion sprouts

onion sprouts 5
onion sprouts 1 onion sprouts 2

More and more little onions sprouts keep popping up.



Blogger l'ortolano improvvisato said...

where are that onions from?

February 19, 2010 10:36 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to post how surprised I was to see a photo on Nature's Crossroads, courtesy of you, of the Purple Calabash tomato.

They are local, raise funds for my duaghter's school, and I can't wait to start plugs full of seeds I ordered from them.

C'mon Spring, but Indiana looks much like your area right about now...Snow everywhere! :(

I had just used your on-line planting calendar the other day as well. Small World! :)

Have a good season, and I haven't turned on my T-5's and heat mat yet, but soon, very soon...

Sincerely, Jason in IN

February 19, 2010 11:14 AM

Blogger kathy said...

It was fun to look at their site and see my photo. Thanks. Happy growing!

February 19, 2010 12:36 PM

Blogger Parsec said...

Looks good...spring is definitely on its way. Glad to see your garden is getting started!

February 27, 2010 6:43 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden