This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

tag cloud advice

Can anyone point me to code for old Blogger templates to insert a tag cloud into my sidebar? I've been looking for this forever.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger tina said...

I found mine under options with archive I believe it was. Just go to insert gadget, then archive and it gives you the option to have a cloud. It didn't used but does now. Good luck.

January 24, 2010 12:02 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Layout -> Add Gadget -> Labels -> Display -> Cloud.

I just recently found it. It's a fun look.

January 24, 2010 12:17 PM

 
Blogger Gretta Anderson said...

What Kim said. Cloud is one of the options under "labels" which is in the "Add a Gadget" menu.
Gretta

January 24, 2010 12:30 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

I never updated to the new Blogger. I wonder if I should do this. I'm afraid I'll loose my current template and ability to edit code directly as I do now. So I don't have a gadgets menu. Just a template with xhtml code. Oh well...

PS. Hi Gretta!

January 24, 2010 8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Jack Olsen said...

I just bought some sweet potato seeds from this website which is very promising http://www.seeds2yous.com

I'm planning to see it sprout and send you a picture of it. =)

January 25, 2010 3:17 PM

 
Blogger Kalena Michele said...

When you go to your blog, click on the word "Customize" at the top of your page. Then click on "Layout" then "Add a Gadget". Look for the gadget for "Tags". Hope you find it!

January 25, 2010 5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden