This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm in the Newspaper today!!

In praise of pumpkins’ promise of abundance: Here's the link! Here's the recipe.


Blogger Fred said...

Congrats! That is really cool :-)

November 25, 2009 3:03 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a very nice article! Great picture, too!
- Daisy in AZ, where it is expected to be sunny and 80 degrees for Thanksgiving

November 25, 2009 3:19 PM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

Good article, love the input from your Mum and Dad. Good for you, your hints/tips and warm correspondence via the blog inspire and assist. Have a Martini on Thanksgiving Eve!! Not heard of a hard sauce in the UK? (to go with Cranberry Cake).
Marian (London UK)

November 25, 2009 3:57 PM

Blogger Chris Affolter said...

I absolutely love your recipe. Genius, with the grated pumpkin. I never would have thought of that! I've made the recipe four times so far, and have gotten SO MANY requests for the recipe at work. ---you might be interested to know that I (totally accidentally) made the bread with Buckwheat instead of Spelt flour and it turned out great.

Very happy to see the recipe in circulation!

A very happy thanksgiving for you and your family!

November 25, 2009 11:55 PM

Blogger Lori said...

That's awesome. Great pic!

November 30, 2009 9:58 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden