This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

bathing beauty

cardinal bathing

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

beautiful...what a great shot.

November 15, 2009 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I love reading your blog, but are you no longer posting the full messages for those using a feed reader? I use Google Reader and I can't see your images anymore.

November 15, 2009 2:13 PM

 
Blogger victoria T. said...

Loved your beautiful female Cardinal picture. It's so nice to see all the winter birds flitting around once again.

November 15, 2009 2:28 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

I am really sorry about the RSS feed. I cut it to short because other sites have been posting it. Maybe someone can advice me of another way to prevent pirating and still share the full feed. Or maybe this particular problem will go away after a while on short feed and I can go back to long.

November 15, 2009 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Kalena Michele said...

Lovely :)

November 16, 2009 11:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden