This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, March 28, 2011


skippy 018
skippy 019 skippy 022

Here's my handsome Skippy. He's nearly 6 years old now. Very dapper in his new haircut and still one of the fastest dogs around.



Anonymous Roberta said...

For heaven sakes, what a beautiful animal. he looks happy, a natural athlete.

March 28, 2011 11:35 AM

Blogger Cher' Shots said...

Skippy is 'dapper' indeed! Great pics.
'hugs from afar'

March 28, 2011 12:15 PM

Blogger Mark Willis said...

Did you edit out of the photo the rabbit they were chasing?? :)

March 28, 2011 12:29 PM

Blogger biobabbler said...

Clearly, Skippy is living the good life--he's a beauty. Nice work!

March 28, 2011 1:30 PM

Anonymous SingleGuy said...

A fine looking dog, for sure! I have a couple of Labradors that graciously allow me to grow my veggies in their garden, too! (well, that's still up in the air but you know what I mean!). Hugs to Skippy though! :)

March 29, 2011 10:42 PM

Blogger Matron said...

I just love to see dogs having fun together off the leash!

April 13, 2011 1:58 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden