This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, January 08, 2010

my plot in the snow

plot 1


Blogger Salix said...

Looks peaceful - no work.

January 09, 2010 9:57 AM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

Really pretty and untouched, I can hear the stillness. I will go to the Lottie tomorrow and shake the ice and snow off the fleeces protecting spring cabbage and cauliflowers. It is snowing again here and the easterly wind from Scandanavia is bitter today. Haven't had so much white stuff in years!
Marian (London UK)

January 09, 2010 10:19 AM

Blogger kathy said...

HI Marian, I've heard you are getting buried and very cold. The photos look pretty though.

January 10, 2010 1:37 PM

Blogger Tyra in Vaxholm said...

I agree with Lene- it does look so peaceful. My potager looks about the same and it it frightfully cold here -10 C.
xx Tyra


January 11, 2010 4:43 AM

Blogger kathy said...

Brrr. That's cold. We were nearly that cold last night - down to about 17*F here.

January 11, 2010 9:28 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden