Sunday, January 31, 2010

more on the photo contest

I'm still playing with my macro lens for the January "what's that" photo contest. One of the joys of an on line contest - I can play with my entry til the last second. Jan 31 at midnight. I had entered the door knob, but have now switched to the pumpkin. February's theme is "love portraits". I'm looking forward to a mid summer contest, theme something like "vegetable garden". Or a March contest themed "seedlings".

Microsoft PowerPoint - Presentation1

4 comments:

Dan said...

Sounds like a fun contest. The pumpkin photo is very nice.

kathy said...

The Boston Globe has a contest every month. February's is "Love Portraits". Again, not really my photo focus. I'm looking forward to the "Vegetables and a Dog" contest.

But seriously, its been fun taking these photos and seeing the winning photos. Maybe I'll learn something about photography yet thorough contests, playing with specific topics, and seeing what others submit.

Jennifer Swanton Brown said...

I love the doorknob. I'd love a copy of that photo. Is there a way?

kathy said...

Hi Jen, Here's the link: What's this? photo set.

You can click on any of the photos, then click on all "all sizes", then "original", then "download original".