This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

ornamental kale with yellow leaf

ornamental kale with yellow leaf
© Skippy's Vegetable Garden

Labels: ,


Blogger Heidi said...

Stunning photo.

October 25, 2009 11:53 AM

Blogger victoria T. said...

Beautiful kale picture. I was really glad that the diseased apple picture got knocked out of your top spot!!! That poor apple was certainly not one of your best.

October 25, 2009 1:01 PM

Blogger kathy said...

It could be cabbage. I can't tell the difference of the ornamentals.

October 25, 2009 2:55 PM

Blogger Sue said...

I took some photos of different plants with a fallen leaf or 2 on them today, too. Great photo!

October 25, 2009 9:23 PM

Anonymous Pam said...

I believe that is the most beautiful photo on your entire blog. Really great. Thanks for made my day.

October 27, 2009 8:55 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden