This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Monday, March 17, 2008

vote for your favorite garden blog awards

Another sign of spring! It's time for best blog voting. Here's the link for this year's Mouse & Trowel Awards.

I wish they had a category for best vegetable garden journal with a cute black dog! I love how those nice award icons look on the winning blogs.

I am looking forward to voting for the blogs I enjoy most. Of course, I am biased to the vegetable oriented ones. My favorites are on my sidebar. Good luck all!

sure signs of spring

1 Comments:

OpenID ourfriendben said...

Courage! Maybe you and Skippy will gte a Mouse & Trowel of your own this year! And thanks for the link.

March 18, 2008 6:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden