Sunday, January 28, 2007

countdown code

I spent so much time making that little line in my sidebar that counts down the number of days until planting time that I wanted to make the code available to anyone else who wants to use it. It can be modified to other plant hardiness zones or your birthday or whatever. My husband says I spent an hour and a half (!) getting this to look good on my site. (Also 2 glasses of wine). Anyway..\.. the code is here. I don't know if it works on every blog template. Help yourself, I hope it counts the right way for you. (By the way, I wrote this by modifying the code at this site.)

4 comments:

Doctor Mom said...

Thanks for posting the countdown timer code--just wish April didn't seem so far away!

Ottawa Gardener said...

Thanks. Generosity is underappreciated. By the way, your bird's eye view of skipp's vegetable garden is captivating.

Wendy said...

I, too, appreciate the timer. Now if only I could find an accurate source for our last frost date.

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!