Tuesday, November 01, 2016

pictures of Charley - a budding gardener

charley IMG_6105b
charley IMG_6017 charley IMG_6033
charley IMG_6035 charley IMG_6027
charley IMG_6030
charley IMG_6089 charley IMG_6081

Though I can definitely see he has a lot of potential for excellent gardening skills, he still spends a lot of time goofing off with "big sister". Running, rolling around. Charley likes to grab her tail and not let go. Also he's good at biting her ears. I sort of remember this is what Suzie used to do with Skippy.

charley IMG_6043 charley IMG_6007
charley IMG_6067

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie is DARLING.

blueberry1946 said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable!!! I am very happy for all of you!!!

beth said...

so adorable! thanks for sharing pictures.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! And already posing in some of those pics, what a ham!

kathy said...

I don't know about posing. I snap a hundred or so photos and one gets a good shot. He looks at me all the time like that "ham" photo. It's just hard to get that expression with a camera. I've taught Suzie to pose now, but she will only do it if I have a treat with me. Sometimes she'll go for the excuse that I'll get one when we get to the house. But that usually only gets me one shot. Dogs! They're just to smart.