Monday, February 23, 2015

new garden calendar app - beta testers needed

Note added 2-25-2015: Thanks so much to all who emailed me for Beta testing! I will not be taking any more testers. I hope the app will be available for sale by early next week. It will be either $0.99 or 1.99 USD at the Apple store. I'll post a link here too.
I've been working on an I-phone version of my planting calendar. It will be posted at the Apple Store soon and I'm looking for some beta testers. If you are a vegetable gardener who grows you own plants from seed and are interested in a free copy of the app and agree to provide me feedback, please email me at: kathy@skippysgarden.com

This app is similar to my on-line version (on the sidebar of this blog) but has more features. It includes transplanting and succession sowing dates, has more crops, allows crop selection and, of course, works on an I-phone. Once you set up your calendar based on your last spring frost date, the app will automatically open to the current date and show you what planting tasks need to be done that week.

2 comments:

kathy said...

Thanks for all the emails. I have plenty of testers now. I'll get back to those who emailed when the app is ready. Should be today or tomorrow.

kathy said...

Liz, I can't figure out your email form this note. Please email me at kathy@skippysgarden.com if you'd like to test the app.