This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, October 28, 2011

snow on thyme - much too early

october snow 004

My gnome who tends the thyme is shoveling out a dusting of early October snow. Much too early! Some places west of us got inches of snow. Ours melted by the time the sun rose to mid morning.



Blogger icebear said...

ready for Saturday?

October 29, 2011 2:42 AM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

Goodness, snow so soon, I have just seen the BBC News Web Page and it looks like you may have had rather a lot more! Hope you haven't lost your power.
Marian (London UK)

October 31, 2011 4:37 AM

Blogger anja said...

Isn't he lovely. He's probably akin of the one in my garden:

November 09, 2011 5:24 AM

Anonymous Sharron said...

The weather like the world has gone mad !

November 29, 2011 9:38 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden