This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

planting seeds - 8 weeks BLF

Pepper, Numex Joe E Parker (Johnny's)
Pepper, Thai hot (Botanical Interests)
Pepper, cayenne, Amelia's (hand collected)
Marigold, Petit mix (Johnny's)
Marigold, Fireball (Johnny's)
Canterbury Bells, Cup and Saucer mix (Burpee)
Gaillardia, Sundance bicolor (Burpee)
Cosmos, Sensation mix (Burpee) 2 flats
Aster, Purple burst (Burpee) 2 flats

Labels: ,


Blogger Susie said...

I got mine down:-)

March 10, 2010 8:40 PM

Blogger kathy said...

what fun!

March 10, 2010 8:53 PM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

You are so organised, I hope to get some seeding done this weekend. I am a bit behind schedule but so is the weather. The experts on BBC radio programme Gardeners Question Time said we are 4 weeks behind so may be I can catch up.
Marian (LondonUK)

March 12, 2010 2:37 AM

Blogger FranksGreenGirl said...

I am Zone 4 starting peppers on Monday. Trying to follow my notes by the letter. These dreary days don't help motivate but once I get out there and we're getting closer to the 50's I'm encouraged to keep moving forward with my green plans.

March 12, 2010 9:53 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden