This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

SEEDS!!!

johnnys seeds
The seeds I ordered from Johnny's Selected Seeds arrived today! So exciting. These are the first of my three orders from three different seed companies.

S&P

3 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

It is exciting, isn't it? It brings the gardening season that much closer. Thank you for your order! I hope you have a stellar garden this year and don't hesitate to send us pictures! We love hearing from you.

Alisa Keimel
Marketing & PR Manager
Johnny's Selected Seeds
publicrelations@johnnyseeds.com

January 26, 2007 6:23 AM

 
Blogger Marc said...

The seeds look great! I always love getting seeds in the mail. And I really like Johnny's Selected Seeds! I am about to place an order with them this weekend!

January 26, 2007 2:02 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I just love when the 1st seed orders arrive. I spend *too much time* sometimes just looking at the packages and dreaming about how the garden is going to look and how good the vegetables are going to taste.

January 27, 2007 8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden