Tuesday, August 06, 2019

yesterday's harvest

harvest IMG_1054e

My tomatoes are in!! I thought this photo was worth playing with and making it into a piece of art. I love all these vegetables. The big tomato is a new variety I'm trying this year - Dr Lyle. I like it. I also pick a huge orange tomato yesterday, but we already ate it - Chef's Choice Orange.

Unfortunately the critters like my tomatoes too. Chipmunks have taken bites of several tomatoes, so I'm picking them a bit green to ripen inside. This happens every year when the tomatoes first start to ripen. It will be less of a problem later.

tomato IMG_1040b

2 comments:

Dave @ HappyAcres said...

Beautiful art! May I ask what software you used? Chef's Choice Orange is one of my favorite slicers. We had a big one last week on sandwiches.

kathy said...

Thanks! I used Photoshop.