Wednesday, July 21, 2010

vacation wildflowers

I've been away the past week. Any guesses where from the local wildflowers?

wildflowers 046 wildflowers 041
wildflowers 119
wildflowers 121 wildflowers 147
wildflowers 082 wildflowers 075
wildflowers 136 wildflowers 130
wildflowers 064

I suppose you can't really tell where I was from the wildflowers, so here's a scenic photo:

scenery 012

This may have been one of the cooler locations around the Northern hemisphere this past week. Even so, it was warm here. The glaciers are suffering from the heat.

5 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Those wildflowers are divine! Nice landscape!

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

That light purple flower with long petals dancing and waving in the air is extremely beautiful... ~bangchik

Bali villas said...

with that kind of view..definitely i will hold it as long as i can...

Brightonlandscape said...

wow beautiful scenery and flowers :)

dining table said...

When I was a kid my father always takes me to a place where all kinds of flowers live like that photos that you post. For me that it is an amazing experience to visit a place where there are lots of flowers. For a second you feel the beauty of nature and forget all the city life.