This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

read "my" chapter in Groundbreaking Food Gardens

Rustik Magazine has published an excerpt of Niki Jabbour's new book Groundbreaking Food Gardens on their website. The except is about MY old garden - my shady urban garden! I can reminisce about all the fun I had there.

Here's the link: "Turning a shady backyard into an urban food garden".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marian (LondonUK) said...

Hi Kathy, ahhh fond memories eh? I feel privileged to have visited that lovely spot and shared your company.
Marian (LondonUK)

July 16, 2014 11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden