This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

i am a salmon??

Jeepers, of all the animals one could be.... Although I do love salmon (its our dinner tonight!)

Who does these silly tests anyway - and what does Betty get out of it?

My mom sent me this link, but she didn't tell me what her inner animal is. I will have to ask. (Maybe she will leave a comment???)

I think this link gets you to the quiz.

13 Comments:

Blogger GoneferalinID said...

Apparently I a beaver!

February 02, 2012 8:50 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Hi there Beaver!

February 02, 2012 9:09 PM

 
Blogger Laughter said...

I'm a bear. Grrr!

February 03, 2012 10:03 AM

 
Blogger Dusty River Gardens said...

another Moose here I guess lol.

February 03, 2012 10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a wolf--since you asked---Mom

February 03, 2012 4:42 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Wow, my mom's a wolf!! That's cool. I also heard tell that my dad's a bear and sis and me are salmon..... SO there.

February 03, 2012 4:48 PM

 
Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

I don't usually do those questionnaire thingys, but I did and I am a Wolf. Perhaps that explains my facination with the Moon, although I haven't howled at it - yet!
Marian (LondonUK)

February 04, 2012 4:50 AM

 
Anonymous Janet's House said...

I'm a salmon too. Was kind of hoping to be a wolf but reading the results I have to agree...the salmon sounds like me. Thanks

February 04, 2012 11:34 AM

 
Blogger Karen Anne said...

A beaver.

February 05, 2012 5:25 PM

 
Blogger Tomato Thymes said...

I am a salmon too. I never would have thought of me as a salmon. Prefer to be a dog who is well taken care of by its owner, but can go out and do what I want when I want to. ( Now that sounds pretty good to me :))

February 05, 2012 9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Diary of a Tomato said...

I couldn't resist, turns out I'm also a salmon... persistently swimming upstream sounds about right!

February 06, 2012 4:38 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Yes, I am always seem to be swimming upstream too.

My other sister is an otter.

February 08, 2012 10:13 AM

 
Anonymous Ben Czajkowski said...

I'm a pony!

February 16, 2012 9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden