This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

garden November aerial

aerial nov 19, 2011



Blogger Humble wife said...

Love this view! Your garden is a delight for a desert dweller's eye, even when it is autumn.


November 19, 2011 11:10 PM

Blogger Hazel said...

I love to watch your garden, from aboe, through out the year. It is looking a bit autumnal now.

November 20, 2011 3:10 AM

Blogger said...

What is the plant/tree in the lower left of the photo? I love the shape of the leaves!

November 20, 2011 11:51 AM

Blogger kathy said...

Lower left is a big old rhododendron. It is looking very lush this fall.

November 21, 2011 10:11 AM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

Hey how the seasons flow. Skippy posing as gardener-in chief!
Marian (LondonUK)

November 21, 2011 4:18 PM

Blogger kathy said...

I think its the first time I've gotten Skippy to stay below in the garden while I run upstairs for a picture. Trick was to ask my husband to help.

November 21, 2011 8:39 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden