This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

happy birthday Skippy!

skippy 005
skippy 007 Skippy's Amazon box 084

Skippy is 5 today!! He got a double "chewy" and an Amazon box to play with. Such a good puppy.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Silli said...

Yay Skippy!

April 05, 2010 8:50 PM

 
Blogger KatieLovesDogs said...

Happy Birthday, Skippy!!!

April 05, 2010 10:56 PM

 
Blogger Matron said...

Happy Birthday Skippy!! Good boy! from Matron and Buddy! xx

April 06, 2010 4:16 AM

 
Blogger Dan said...

Happy b-day Skippy! Such a nice young man :-)

April 06, 2010 11:31 AM

 
Blogger aliceb said...

Oh boy! Happy birthday day.

April 07, 2010 1:18 AM

 
Blogger Lanie said...

Just found your blog - and love what you are doing plus have to admit that I instantly fell in love with Skippy. He looks a lot like our mini labradoodle Dudley - and Dudley thinks our garden is his too.
Cheers
Lanie
http://edibleurbangarden.blogspot.com/

April 07, 2010 7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

I am a bit late, but Happy Birthday Handsome, nothing like a good box for hours of fun.
Marian (LondonUK)

April 09, 2010 3:35 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Thanks for all the b-day wishes!!

April 09, 2010 9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden