This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

skippy with snow on his face skippy flying
skippy under the snow
skippy and sign skippy on mountain top

posts about Skippy



Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy, happy dog! Such pure joy in playing in the snow - terrific pictures.
- Daisy & Pixie in the desert(our verification word is "mutter")

January 06, 2009 10:00 AM

Blogger kathy said...

Yes, pure joy.

January 06, 2009 10:50 AM

Blogger Annie's Granny said...

Thanks for beginning my day with a big smile! I think I'm in love with Skippy :-)

January 06, 2009 11:21 AM

Blogger Chiot's Run said...

AH, the joys of a dog's life. The Chiots here also enjoys the snow very much.

January 06, 2009 1:19 PM

Anonymous MarianLondonUK said...

Fantastic!! Brilliant pictures Kathy, I love the one of Skippy looking at the sign for Dog Run, you can almost here him thinking Ahaaaa! for me!! I love your blog, thank you for sharing with us. Cold and icy here but only a dusting of snow.
Take care.

January 06, 2009 3:25 PM

Blogger JMS said...

Flying Skippy, The Wonder Dog! Also love Burrowing Skippy, The Snow Dog!
Thanks for the smiles!

January 06, 2009 6:06 PM

Blogger Jessica said...

Lol too cute!!!

January 06, 2009 8:53 PM

Blogger Johanna said...

Go Skippy! Too cute!

January 07, 2009 1:11 AM

Blogger Matron said...

Is sure is easier to see a black dog on snow, isn't it? I love the pic of Skippy in mid air!

January 07, 2009 4:53 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden