This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, November 02, 2007

aerial view

garden nov 1
Maybe I can post an "after" view soon. After taking this picture, I cleaned up all the summer crops. I have a big bag of winter rye seed to plant soon, hopefully tomorrow morning - before Noel waters for me. My garden is supposed to get an inch of rain and 40-50 mph winds tomorrow afternoon from Noel, the tropical hurricane now a Nor'easter and heading up the US coast.

aerial views of my home vegetable garden



Blogger A.E.K. said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your posts and seeing the progression of your garden through the season. I just started gardening this year and am learning from other's examples. Thanks!

November 02, 2007 10:01 PM

Blogger carletongardener said...

Thanks for stopping by!

November 02, 2007 10:04 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden