Thursday, June 14, 2012

garden helpers

 help 039
help 035

I had some super helpers in my garden this past weekend. My niece and nephew harvested, weeded, fertilized and watered the garden for me!!!

Their harvest was peas, lettuce, mustard, herbs and rhubarb.

I love it when kids are so excited about the garden. These kids ate peas fresh off the vine, they showed me which crops needed fertilizer. They picked the oldest lettuce and mustard plants for me. And it seems like they know the names of everything. Thanks for helping!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful experience that must be. I love sharing my garden excitement with other, now if I can only fined them.
Hulya

Tomato Thymes said...

What a great memory you created for your niece and nephew.

Lisa