Friday, April 28, 2017

Our updated vegetable calendar app is out!! Skippy's Vegetable Planting Calendar  We've added lots of new vegetables. 101 to choose from now. And each has an information sheet with planting information. There are still Spring, Summer and Winter planting seasons to choose between. Still the same simple to use format.

If you try it, let me know what you think. It's a little late in the spring planting season, but I'm still using it every day. And the Fall planting season starts mid-May, for long season crops like Brussels sprouts.

4 comments:

Lilac Hill said...

Updated this morning, thank you. I love this app. I almost always have my phone with me so checking my garden "to-do" list is easier than carrying around my early print outs from your old planting calendar (which I loved too).

CHRIS said...

just took a look... so nice! thanks for the update... especially love the added veg types and tips!

Anonymous said...

Just downloaded the update. I love the new additions. I've been using your app for the last two years because it takes all the work out of figuring out when to plant what and lets me focus on the part I like more, putting my hands in the dirt! Great app!

Eric Streton said...

This app is so useful! It just makes the whole gardening process so easy and o much more enjoyable! Love the update! Thanks so much!