This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

the first day of spring

cheers to spring! spring martini IMG_1989a I don't have any fresh garden vegetables left for my martinis. All that's left from my garden are pickles - pickled cukes, peppers and beans. They're chilling in the snow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike Davis said...

Best garden photo I've seen so far this year!

March 21, 2015 11:48 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Well, not a lot of garden photos out there yet I guess.

March 22, 2015 12:46 AM

 
Anonymous Marian (LondonUK) said...

Cheers! Here's to Spring and warmer evenings for sharing Martinis.
Marian(LondonUK)

March 23, 2015 8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look's like your martini glass is empty!

March 25, 2015 4:42 AM

 
Blogger kathy said...

It does look empty. Just really clear gin. And sadly no garden produce to put in it. But it did get empty out fast.

March 25, 2015 5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden