This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Friday, March 27, 2015

sowing tomatoes (all my favorites)

Indoor sowing:
Broccoli, Artwork
Tomato, Cherokee Purple
Tomato, Beefsteak
Tomato, Sungold
Tomato, Pink Beauty
Tomato, Giant Belgium
Tomato, Mortgage Lifter
Tomato, Brandywine
Tomato, Huge Lemon Oxheart
Tomato, 1884

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden