This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

this week's harvest

harvest 048
harvest  021



Blogger Tina Marie said...

Love that second picture!

August 28, 2011 5:57 AM

Blogger Head Gardener said...

Gorgeous squash and eggplant.

August 28, 2011 9:20 AM

Blogger zippiknits said...

Wonderful harvest. Everything looks terrific. I hope that you weathered Irene well.

August 29, 2011 7:38 PM

Anonymous Kelly said...

Your eggplant looks amazing!! It's been a crazy year for eggplant in my garden and I don't know what to do with it all. I will manage to find good homes for all of them tho, I'm not complaining. We had eggplant parm for dinner tonight:)

August 31, 2011 10:02 PM

Blogger Mike said...

Beautiful eggplant

August 31, 2011 11:57 PM

Anonymous small garden love said...

Looks like you have quite a large variety in your plot, hope you enjoy the veggies they look delicious.

September 08, 2011 11:30 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden