This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, August 15, 2011

garden aerial

aerial

I took this photo in the middle of the August full sun with the sprinklers going. Too much for my camera. I will get another photo soon in dimmer light. What a glorious time of year!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger biobabbler said...

FABulous, and yes, I seem to remember August as the time when I am most "WOW!" at all the green stuff everywhere in my garden. Yours is fabulous! =)

August 15, 2011 11:00 PM

 
Blogger Cher' Shots said...

I'm green with envy!
'hugs from afar'

August 16, 2011 11:17 AM

 
Blogger zippiknits said...

It's beautiful!

August 16, 2011 1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden