This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

memorial

My project this week was to construct a website for a soldier from Belmont killed in Afghanistan earlier this month. He was a scout in my son's troop, several years before him. Here's a link to the website.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina Marie said...

A very worthwhile cause, I think its great that you contributed by building the site. It looks great!

November 24, 2010 7:25 AM

 
Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

Great, what can one say? An action in memory of someone remembered. Their spirit lives on amongst their community. What a lovely thing to conceive and do.
Marian (London UK)

November 24, 2010 5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden