This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

more open pollinated mail order seed souorces

Gretta sent me name of a couple more sources for organic open pollinated seeds:
High Mowing Organic Seeds (located in Wolcott, VT)
Turtle Tree Seed

And here's a link to a newly started seed company that is using a tomato photo of mine on their banner! (it was properly licensed - thanks Mike)
Ohio Heirloom Seeds

I'll add these and companies contributed in the comments section to my previous post, which I'll put near the top of my side bar.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

I just had to pop over as soon as I heard that the Obamas had decided on a Portuguese Water Dog for the girls- I remember reading here that you were hoping for that possibility. Hooray!

February 25, 2009 5:46 PM

 
Blogger kathy said...

Thanks for the note Ali H. I'm glad to hear the news!

February 25, 2009 8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden