I'm at an emergency pet hospital now, waiting for Skippy. He's not doing well. A mass in his abdomen has ruptured. The doctor says it's probably liver or spleen cancer, and there's a 50 50 chance that it's malignant. They're doing ultrasound now and will operate soon if it's in the spleen and hasn't already spread. :-( My poor buddy.