This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

new old garden shed


My husband moved this old shed for me. It was up in the front of our new house. He disassembled it, made it a couple feet smaller, and reassembled it next to my garden.


Blogger wvhiker said...

Lime the shed and the skylights in it!

November 19, 2015 12:07 PM

Blogger kathy said...


November 19, 2015 11:34 PM

Blogger Mike the Gardener said...

Are you going to re-purpose it?

November 23, 2015 3:32 PM

Anonymous edible gardens--point loma said...

Great shed and gather the skylights were an upgrade. I loved my saltbox style garden shed when I lived in Massachusetts.

November 23, 2015 10:54 PM

Blogger kathy said...

I figured out that the "lime" was meant to be "like" . Guess I can be a bit slow... But Yes those skylights are cool.

Mike, Its already re-purposed. All my garden stuff is in there. Its packed full, lawn mower, bee boxes, tools, pots, fertilizers, etc etc.

November 24, 2015 1:01 PM

Blogger Pam said...

Great husband!! Lovely shed - it's so much easier when you have all your tools, fertilizers, pots in one place.

January 09, 2016 1:20 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden