Wednesday, April 15, 2015

bee hives are in place

Well, the boxes were in place. They had a great place by my garden, then noticed they don't get any morning sun there. So I moved them to the opposite side of the yard. Still checking if that spot get's good sun and no sprinklers. Its the driest edge of the yard and grass struggles there, so that's probably a good sign that its the warm and sunny.

IMG_1065 - CopyIMG_1066 IMG_1084 Oh, I'll probably move them again. That white one looks like its sticking out in the yard. I could move it closer to the green one and tuck it in more.

3 comments:

Marian (LondonUK) said...

How exciting!
Marian (LondonUK)

Lara said...

I'm excited to follow your bees during their first year. Bees are certainly on my to-do list.

wwwcight said...

You might like to move them out from right under tje trees, bees dont like water dripping on the roof from leaves. Very best of luck otherwise.