This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

first snow on my garden

Just a light coating of snow. Its our first freeze of the year. first snow IMG_0668


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, that looks pretty! Hopefully that is all you will get. Earlier this afternoon the BBC was reporting record snow dumps on the eastern seaboard of the U.S. Get your thermals out!

November 19, 2014 1:08 PM

Blogger kathy said...

The record snow is a very small area right next to the Great Lakes in western NY. Thanks goodness not here! Amazing they have so much snow already!

I am about to go walk the dogs and it is COLD here! 36*F (2.2*C) at midday. (22*F last night - I bet my chickens huddled up close together) Yes, I will get those thermals on! Its too cold for November...

November 19, 2014 2:13 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden