This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

... and then another 30 or so

snow covered garden 092 yard stick - 32.5 inches of snow 084



Blogger Pam said...

Very cool photos! We used to get big snows like this - it was always exciting! Haven't had drifts in many years. ;-(

February 09, 2013 7:58 PM

Blogger Greg said...

It's amazing to me that you all received so much snow. Here in MD, the last two days were mostly sunny and relatively pleasant. Ordinarily, when New England gets snow, we at least get rain. I hope you have a cozy fire!

February 10, 2013 4:30 AM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

My goodness, great idea to watch it rise up the yard ruler.

February 10, 2013 6:22 AM

Blogger kathy said...

I have a cozy fire and seed catalogs....

February 10, 2013 11:57 AM

Blogger icebear said...

We ended up with about 28" where i'm at

February 10, 2013 12:55 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden