This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

my plot

my plot 050
my plot 057
my plot 053 my plot 093
my plot 121 my plot 109

Just photos. They tell the story themselves....

my plot 119



Anonymous Julie said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

July 30, 2011 11:11 AM

Blogger Mark Willis said...

You certainly pack a lot of stuff into a small space!

July 30, 2011 2:29 PM

Blogger zippiknits said...

You have a beautiful garden plot! I'm looking forward to being able to plant more when joint issues are settled.

July 30, 2011 3:11 PM

Blogger Cher' Shots said...

Wow ~ your garden is great!! We're hoping to add more raised boxes to ours next year.
'hugs from afar'

July 31, 2011 12:28 PM

Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

A lovely story of a sunny day of growing contentment and a happy Skippy. Great shots your plot looks pretty and productive.
Marian (London UK)

August 01, 2011 4:05 AM

Anonymous Ben Czajkowski said...

Looks beautiful!

August 02, 2011 10:46 PM

Anonymous Lisa @ Life in Green said...

Love these images of your plot. So lush and organized - you can tell someone takes great care!

August 08, 2011 3:27 PM

Anonymous how to talk to women said...

My plot there are different varieties collected to species and good has maintain the garden . There are surrounding in the good nature and more interesting.

August 11, 2011 6:14 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden