This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

colored pencil faucet

colored pencil faucet
I've been playing with Photoshop.


Blogger Central FLA Gardener said...

very cool...

February 06, 2008 7:45 PM

Blogger Marc said...

That looks great! I bet you could enter that in an art exhibit! Keep working with it. I can't wait to see what you can do with your great veggie pics.

February 15, 2008 11:52 AM

Blogger carletongardener said...

I'm thinking about how this would look matted and framed on a wall in my house. I'm not an art exhibitor sort. I'm just excited there is water available in the community garden where (hopefully!) I will soon have a plot.

I could mention though, how excited I was to sell my first photo the other day. A gardening book publisher bought a salt marsh hay photo of mine. When the book is published (this spring I think), I'll post a note.

February 18, 2008 7:58 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden